M J Faal Chartered Physiotherapist
M J Faal Charted physiotherapy consultancy offers veterinary physiotherapeutic consultancy to humans, canine, equine, domesticated and exotic subjects
The practice is operated by a Charted and stated registered Physiotherapist providing high quality physiotherapeutic assessments and treatments for riders in order to improve symmetry, balance and posture, through both mounted and dismounted sessions, in addition to bespoke physiotherapy sessions for canine, equine, domesticated and exotic subjects
M J Faal Chartered Physiotherapist is available for Clinics, Individual Sessions and Demonstrations and are registered with:
1. The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
2. The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
3. Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Animal Therapy (ACPAT) with Category A status
Manessa has extensive experience, qualifications and training within both mainstream and veterinary physiotherapy.
1. BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (University of Bradford)
2. MSC Veterinary Physiotherapy (Hartpury College)
with over 20 years experience working with large and small animals M J Faal Chartered Veterinary Physiotherapy is set to provide the highest quality treatment for both you and your pet.
AWARDS & QUALIFICATIONS
BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy- University of bradford
MSc Veterinary Physiotherapy- Hartpury College
ITEC Diploma Swedish Massage- Dewsbury college